CairnTalk

I need advice

Brianne_Kathrine

BetsyNoodle,

I did report it to the management office, more as a "heads up" type of thing so if there are future problems then I have already alerted them. My apartment complex is great in that they take things seriously and they will act if more problems happen. The guy is 25 years old. He's planning to move soon...but not sure exactly when.

Benny is doing even better with his training. We went for a walk when I got home a few minutes ago and we encountered a cat. He went a little crazy and started barking/lunging for the cat. I firmly told him no and he quickly left the cat alone. This is a first!

The world revolves around Benny and Sally...or so they think!

Yep, I could've just about guessed his age. Well, I am sure you are relieved that he is moving.

So happy ot hear that your Benny is back to his normal, happy Cairnself again! Good luck with the training. :)

It's good to hear that Benny is doing so well and responding to your new training efforts. For everyone's sake I hope your neighbor moves SOON and I hope he deals with his apparent anger management issues. Here's hoping that it's the first and last time you have this problem! :thumbsup:

Archived