CairnTalk

Holiday Cards 2010

Nikki

Got my act together, picked up the cards and getting them out today! LOL... tardy again this year!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been having a blast receiving everyone's cards! Although we're barely on here, this truly is an added highlight to our Christmas. Both sets of our parents even enjoy going through our Cairn Christmas Cards.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Wanted to take a moment to apologize for how late my cards are going to be...especially overseas. They were supposed to arrive in store between Dec. 10-Dec. 14, but they arrived this past Monday, the 20th, so they went out on Tuesday. :crybaby: Ahh, well...consider this a chance to extend the holiday!!

By the way, loving all my cards!!! It's just one more reason to look forward to leaving work and getting home every day!

Becky & Tanner

I actually take each years and put them in a scrap book. I think it goes back 5 years now. Awesome cards all very special!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

sheila and Misty

I actually take each years and put them in a scrap book. I think it goes back 5 years now. Awesome cards all very special!

ha ha! me too I have a specific album just for the cairn cards -I even saved some of the stamps and stamper pictures. its soo unique! I only have 3or 4 didnt know it existed till then.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the holiday cards and thank everyone who sent one across the Atlantic to me! I save them them too.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

sheila and Misty

dirtdogs-plan all you want -you will only get the picture the dogs allow you to :thumbsup: The perfect picture is 1minute before the actual photo can be taken.

Archived