CairnTalk

Doggy Butt Picture Contest - Win a T-shirt

ParNone

Bradl mentioned that there is a Race Day they have, where they have a hands on grooming demonstration. I think that would be great, although where and when is it??

Pics (or links to pics) are on the Cascade Cairn Terrier Club website. We're in the Pacific Northwest and the event has always been Labor Day weekend (Saturday) in Washington state (most years, Lewis and Clark State Park).

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! In order to just watch and mingle with the dogs and their owners, not race or enter events, do I need to do anything in particular, like join a membership, or ??? to attend any of these events? Looks like you all had a great time.

Wanda

Nothing special and no memberships required. The more Cairn folk the merrier. A nominal fee (in the past its been only a dollar/dog) and your dog can participate in as many or few events as you like. Mostly it's just a big social day. You live in a hotbed of Cairn activity - the Cascade club has many members in your general area, a fun match every winter, a new Cairn club down in Portland/Vancouver, etc.

I now declare myself :offtopic: and send myself to my room with no treats.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I love seeing Rocky's picture and all our "kids!"

Like her mom, Scully doesn't like pictures of her butt taken - :D This is as close she'll let me.

post-270-1108856116_thumb.jpg

Hi y'all!!

The voting page for February's Cutest Butt Picture is up and ready. Quite a few really cute Cairns entered. So get out the word to vote for those Cairnys. Voting ends Feb 28th. Good Luck to everybody entered!

Oh here's the link to the voting:

http://www.nothinbuttdogs.com/voting2.htm

Les....

video_butt2.jpg

Music Dog Videos - featuring Murph the Cairn, Oz and Gully the Collies and Idgie the Jack

Nothin' Butt Dogs - Picture Contest - July 2006 Photo Contest... Theme: Naughty Dogs... Submit Picture by July 30th, 2006.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know it's too late, but I took this today and it seemed like it belonged in this thread..

Here's Tiki Bob playing his new favorite game...I call it "push the bone under the couch and try REALLY hard to pretend like you're trying to get it out, but actually you just like feeling like you're digging under the couch"

tiki%20bobs%20butt.jpg

Aw more cute Cairny Butts!! :) It's too late for the last contest, which was won by a Cairn (yeah!) and a Pug. But hold onto those pics, because I'm sure we'll be doing another cute butt theme again.

Les...

video_butt2.jpg

Music Dog Videos - featuring Murph the Cairn, Oz and Gully the Collies and Idgie the Jack

Nothin' Butt Dogs - Picture Contest - July 2006 Photo Contest... Theme: Naughty Dogs... Submit Picture by July 30th, 2006.

Archived