CairnTalk

meet my new girls!

Guest mrskti

Oh, my...they are just too cute for words! You take great pictures! I love the expressions on their faces so much!

Guest mrskti

you know looking at the pic, i see Ellie has some red on her ears too. Her nose is longer than Dori's...they really have different features. I even asked if they were from the same litter. Dori already looks like she's turning silverish. Boy does Dori ever have a growl on her!!! She is so darn funny though. She discovered dried worms on the driveway this morning...ick!!! And they love the dead leaves!

Guest mrskti

Ok, Dori wouldnt' cooperater, but Ellie is more laid back. We're disney people, so thought we had to at least get this picture.

ellie%20ears%202.jpg

I am in LOVE! :wub::wub::wub: Those are the most adorable puppy faces - I could just squeeze the stuffing out of them. Thanks for the pictures, keep them coming.

The Mickey ears are a hoot!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrskti

The girls are really doing great. After they do their business outside, i block off the living room and let them run for a while....to wear them out! They always end up playing under the sofa and a table we made from old sewing machine legs. So here's a picture during one of those sessions. (hope i can post it right)

quilt%20pic.jpg

Hi mrskt

I did have a laugh about the dead worm thing with Dori. Ghillie used to love dead worms. He would scrape them off the sidewalk to eat. Funny, he didn't really like the live ones. His nickname used to be Wormlips.

Guest mrskti

I remembered reading the wormlips story, and made me laugh the first time they started going for them. i can't imagine the attraction to them myself!!! But then they eat deer poop too! LOL

Archived