CairnTalk

Final Update on Zoe

pookiegirl

Dear Barbara,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am crying as I write this, because I know the pain you are going through. There are so many of us who understand, but that's what has made us such a close family here. You did all you could, and I believe in my heart that Zoe understood that.

Please continue to post here. I found this forum shortly before my Zoe was killed. Initially, I didn't feel like I fit in anymore, but I kept coming back to read about everyone's cairns, and I found myself smiling more and looking forward to reading about all the antics. I pray that soon you will be able to smile again. Until then, you are in my prayers.

Thela

Abraham and his parents want to add ourselves to the list, who are sorry for your loss.

We lost a pet a while back and still get tearry eyed over her loss, time is a slow healer, and little recompense, yet it eventually helps make it a little more tolerable

"Live life so completely that when death comes to you like a thief in the night, there will be nothing left for him to steal."

Dear Barbara,

I haven't been able to post for a few days, so I'm sorry this is late. I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Zoe. You did everything you could. She was very lucky to have a family like yours and I feel sure she knew how much you loved her. Although it doesn't feel like it now, time will heal. I will keep you in my prayers.

Jan

Barbara,

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Please accept my sincerest condolences. I know only too well the feelings that you have at this time. Comfort yourself in knowing that even though her time on this Earth was not as long as it should have been, she had a wonderful, loving home and life. My thoughts are with you.

MikeC

Oh, I didn't even want to click on the topic....poor Zoe. I'm sure you're still grieving, and missing her so. Know that my thoughts are with you, and I hope we'll all give our own dogs a special hug in her memory.

Guest Darcy's Mom

Barbara, I am so sorry for the loss of Zoe. I know how much she meant to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers that you will have the strength to make it through this hard time. We lost our two precious babies two years ago and there is not a day that goes by that we don't think about them. But they are happy thoughts, and good memories. Some day, you will have that too.

Sandy

My heart goes out to you and your family. Nothing can explain the reasons for these things that happen but take heart there is a reason for everything. Hugs to you all.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to lose a loved one. You have many wonderful memories and gave Zoe sooo much especially at the end when she knew she could count on you most. She is waiting patiently for you at Rainbow Bridge where you will once again be rejoined and truly forever happy.I hope your pain passes and you can move on with many wonderful memories.

I lost my beloved Sam of 18 years, 6 months ago and he is missed so much but i am now remembering the wonderful times we had and all the things he gave me in return. It is truly hard to part from them with all their special ways. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Love

Donna & Jazz

Barbara & family:

Although we've never met, I can only guess what you are going through. I had a great little dog, German Shephard and Collie, although my teen age years she was my best friend. I had to make the decision to put her down and it was truely

a gut wrenching thing to do, but she too was sick and I couldn't watch her go through that.

You are in our prayers and thougths and I hope some day you will think back on the great memories you had with ZOE. :halo:

Rob, Marion & MURPHY

Archived