CairnTalk

drawings of abraham

Guest posting as: mOmoFaBe

I am sooooooooo glad that I finally got that to work! Yes, she did a great job! I can't wait for her to finish the cartoon strip she is working on!

Yes, that is me and some of my art work, I have been doing murals for a few years now. Thank you kindly for the compliments. I also paint, and do sculpture, and my walls and floors, and........abes dad swears he is afraid to sit still for fear of getting painted or spackled or faux finished........LOL.....(just a note, I have a very cute assistant, although sometimes he winds up destroying more then we get accomplished) GOTTA LOVE THOSE CAIRN'S

SignaturePics.jpg

Your daughter should submit her Cairn cartoon strip to be published. I'll bet a newspaper or dog-interest type magazine might be interested.

Oh, I just looked at your other paintings and murals. I really enjoyed them. They have great movement in them. I guess talent runs in your family!

I'm always impressed to see any drawing (or painting, or sculpture, etc.) of Cairns. I used to work with a very good technical illustrator. I asked him do a rendering of a Cairn as a side project for a t-shirt - he said he found it really hard. "It's like drawing a Q-tip!"

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club | 2025 Calendar

:D (momofabe posting from dad's computer again)

Brad, I would agree, and that is why I never tackled a painting/drawing of Abe!

I have to tell you all a funny story about Cass (the artist) and Abe-

They were outside sunning themselves on the porch together one afternoon. She comes in and says "I can't beleive that I have just had an arguement with Abe" and began to explain: apparently, while they were sitting there, Abe suddenly gets up, circles around sniffing and looks at her with this expression of HOW COULD YOU! and indignantly moves over a bit and plops down and continues to look at Cass in disgust! Well, it doesn't take but a few more seconds to figure out why Abe moved!!?#@!

The little stinker apparently had apparently lived up to the title of "little stinker" and somehow seemed to give the mpression that HE THOUGHT SHE WAS THE GUILTY PARTY!!!

NOW, imagine her all flustered with clothespin hold on her nose arguing with her brother that SHE WAS NOT the responsible party!

Now, imagine her moment of realization--she is arguing with a dog!!

She came in the house,lauging and disbelieving that she was guilty of participating in the whole escapade!!!

We are still laughing over that incident!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PERSONALITY OF A CAIRN!

Archived