1. 1. What should we name her?

• Chelsea
    • Nellie
    • Madeline
    • Madison (Maddie)
    • Zoe
    • Chareena

Guest mrskti

The play yard isn't as big as I wanted, but it's going to be 20x40 chainlink fenced area. I'm going to put a big tube for them to run through, and some other junk for them. They have the poles in, so i'm assuming in a couple of days when the concrete is all dry they'll be back to put the fencing up....and I cant wait!! They are going to have fun running around w/o leashes on to get tangled up in. I will post a pic when it's all done.

now tell that hubby to get on puppy cam and see how great it is!!! I am so glad I have it, i can't imagine them running loose here, to darn many places to hide!!! I do let them run free in the living room after theyve eaten and done their business, they have a ball! I'll never have to dust under the sofa again!!! :P

Bradl, I love all your dogs names. I'll bet you walk into a room and say "Is there an Echo in here?" haha

Brad I love your dog names! You guys are so funny with the names. I wouln't dare put it up for a vote here because you might like what my husband does and then I would never hear the end of it!

I am glad Charlie has a sister, whatever she is called she will be a great addition! Post pictures of the pair. See I would have called her Angel then you would have Charlie's Angel :confused:

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived