CairnTalk

Nickname

PeppersMom

Guest posting as: SavannahsMom

Savannah is sometimes called Vanna or Vanny but the one we use most often is Smurf. I guess I must explain. If you are walking, she has a reputation for walking right underneath your feet (she has almost been stepped on a few times)! My husband would tell her "You are going to get stepped on! You are knee high to a smurf." It has stuck. I am sure the neighbors think that I need to be in a padded cell when they hear me outside saying "Go potty Smurf". :wub: She actually responds to all her names. I thought maybe it was the tone I use when I call her but I tried calling her "puppy" the other night and she didn't even flinch. Right afterwards I said "vanny" and her ears perked up and she looked at me! They are smart little things!

Allie, also Allie Allie Oats in Free.

Also Pupinksi, Pupushka, Pupperina and Pupper-upper.

And Steve makes up songs about her as he takes her on her morning walk! Usually to a well-known song, but with different words...

Archived