CairnTalk

"Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"

Scully'sMom

OMG, I nearly fell outta my chair. Look at that Carolina!!! :D That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen.

Carolina looks like a vacationer laying in a hammock on a tropical island! All she needs is sunglasses, a bikini and a tropical drink with a little umbrella in it! What a funny pic!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I forgot all about this one of Savannah. She was all tuckered out from a hard day of chasing the spinklers and I was trying to wake her up and make her play so I put her toy mouse on her head. Didn't phase her a bit as you can tell.

147820_1121792990.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Um, it doesn't look like Carolina is keeping an eye out for anything!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? She doesn't look like she's earning her keep around here? :lol:

Carolina looks like a vacationer laying in a hammock on a tropical island!  All she needs is sunglasses, a bikini and a tropical drink with a little umbrella in it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG, I may just have to try that someday! :w00t: (Ok, maybe not the bikini part...

Awww :wub: All these Cairns look so sweet and innocent when they're asleep...too bad we know the truth! :devil:

I love that picture of Carolina...Liddy slept on her back when she was a puppy, but she hasn't done it since then.

And that look on Savannah's face..."I am just way too tired to lift these eyes" HAHAHA! :lol:

Tucker & Scruffy look like one Dynamic Duo...too cute!!

Guest girliejr

I love how cute they are! You're right though, we know how the sweet "innocent" looks can be deceiving! :lol:

I've never been able to get a pic of Jack sleeping......he has bionic hearing and he can hear me from a mile away, so I guess I won't ever get one of those precious pics of him! Maybe when he gets older and more calm (does that ever happen?!?) he will sleep through me "sneaking up on" him. :confused:

Archived