CairnTalk

What pose of your cairn makes your heart melt?

maximus'mama

Oh! I'm new to this group--but, oh my heart.. what cuties!

I have two Cairns, a brother and sister from the same litter that we adopted from the local SPCA. Zephyr (our boy) is the darker grey boy.. Cleo is our little silver blondie..

Cleo is the one in the front.. Zephyr in the back..

th_PICT0177.jpg

th_Thedogs.jpg

Proud Mama of Zephyr and Cleo--adopted into the family Feb. 2005 from the local SPCA.

picture

Welcome to Zephyr and Cleo! I can't believe you found a brother and sister at the SPCA. That's terrific that you took them both.

All of those pictures are enough to melt any heart! I need to start carrying my camera around my neck so I remember to take pictures. Everytime I see Scully doing something the moment's gone by the time I go get the camera. I need a camera for every room! :D

Brody looks like he's doing a publicity photo shoot for the whiskey company!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

That picture is from last winter, Brody somehow ripped one of his nails off and had to wear a bandage for a couple of weeks. I made that little cover to keep the bandage clean and dry. It worked great and amazingly he really did not try to remove it.

OMG! I can't stand how believe how adorable Sugar is. You definitely need to send that picture of her to the Red Hat Society and the one of Brody to the whiskey company.

I like the bootie on Brody. I just did "surgery" on the German Shepherd next door yesterday. She got loose and somehow ripped the pad on her paw. I looked like Dr. Scully'sMom with my tiny scissors, gauze, peroxide, tape, cotton balls, and triple antibiotic ointment. I really wish they would her to the vet to have it double-checked but I don't think they have the $$$ to do it. She had some raggedy ends left so I trimmed that while my neighbor held her paw and I cleaned and bandaged her up. I don't think she's hurting, she just doesn't like the gauze on her leg.

Savannah playing with her rat on the couch (yes, she is upside-down)...

SAVANNAHDISNEY05133.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

The picture of Savannah is hilarious... it's funny how these babies can twist their bodies up all funny like that.

Tucker is adorable! I love how they can cock their heads from side to side.

All of these furbabies remind me of the greatest looking stuffed animals. We have the best dogs ever!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived