CairnTalk

Halloween Costumes for 2005

Binx75075

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We found it at Target this weekend for only $4.99. We ended up having to tuck the arms into the hat because she was spending too much time trying to eat them herself.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

LOL, how funny! Darcy looks like she likes the costume!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Halloween is right around the corner! I would be taking Frisky out, but I have to work on Halloween from 10:00am to 9:00pm.

:mad:

Senor Elliott NOT having a good time. After wrestling with him forever, this is all I came up with. He's so mad at me he won't even look up. Poor baby needs a siesta (I need tequila :lol: ) I don't know how you guys take such wonderful pics of your Cairns in costumes.

senior.jpg

Ellliot looks adorable, I love that costume. As usual, I did not find costumes for my dogs, but I took them to watch our village halloween parade dressed in coats. Here they are.

BrodyMiaCoats.jpg

BrodyMiaCoats2.jpg

If Brody and Mia have their way, one of these turkeys might be their Thanksgiving day dinner!

ThangivingDinner.jpg

Oh Elliot is too cute.... I dont know how they get pics either, i just suck at it. I still have not gotten one really good shot of Dori, dark is hard!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

We took the basket to the dog show and got 3rd place bugs in a basket

they were so good Sugar and her friend Maven They fell asleep waiting to go in the ring

tiredladybugs1.jpg

ladybugs.jpg

ladybugs1.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I just can't believe that they would sit still in the basket like that!! Especially TWO of them together!!

How old is Maven??

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I can barely get Darcy to sit still for any pictures... let alone a costume parade! Such an adorable idea! So glad you won! You definitely deserve it for the great idea AND the still sitting babies.

Ok....this is what Madison thinks of dressing up!

116954166.jpg

She is dressing up as a devil.... :devil: ....I wonder why????????

116954254.jpg

Madison wants to tell her bro Senor Elliott, Happy Halloween!!!!

116954230.jpg

Grilly keeps running away from his bat costume!

Ellie

All great shots!! I can't wait to see how Savannah reacts to all the dressed up children tonight. Plan to take some pics to post tomorrow! :)

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hilarious pictures of Madison... looks like she just saw the funniest thing and she is cracking up at whatever it is! LOL!!!

Grillywarren....

She is actually smiling, isn't she? Every one of those pics shows the happiest face so it can't be a "camera" thing where you just happen to click at the right moment.

She's a doll...

I nearly fell outta my chair at that picture of Madison.

And Elliott??? What can I say? He is a hoot. He looks like "Forget it! I'm NOT looking at you OR the camera, so THERE!"

Sugar and Maven are too adorable for words.

You guys totally rock with your pictures.

I took Ellie Mae and Dori to our office today, god they wore me out!! They were so darn wired!!! They finally calmed down just before we left! They went to each cubical while the girls gave them a doggie treat. My arms were sore from all the pulling!!

edit: Opps, forgot that I posted a similar post on another thread....so sorry!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Our first Halloween night (with Darcy) went well. She was simply excited when the doorbell would ring. We left her leash on her all night and let her run around the house with it on. It didn't bother her one bit. So when the doorbell went off it was simply a matter of grabbing the leash and opening the door. Darcy loved seeing all the kids. A few of their masks/outfits made her low growl, but she did fine. A few of the kids actually came into the house to pet Darcy.

Darcy decided instead of being a biting shark last night (her original costume), she wanted to be a blood sucking bat instead.... Here are some pictures of her in her bat wings on Halloween.

Darcy looks so cute! I am so glad that she had a good night. I will try to post some of my pics tomorrow once I load them from the camera!

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Ours did great last night stuck in the wagon on the porch waiting for the kids

172356931allthree.jpg

Hammurabi fell asleep

172357131hamm.jpg

Rebel wanted to go with the kids

172357031rebel.jpg

and Sugar

172357231witch.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron