CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Savannah!

savannahsmom35

Happy Belated Birthday ! You are a sweet girl - we hope your day was fun! Looks like it was a blast. Your Bday outfit is stunning!

Lesley/Rusty

That party dress is adorable.....love the pink!!!!! Did you make the dress??

I also love the picture of the cat....we have the same love/hate relationship between Scout, Finch and our cat, Bach. Finch still likes to chase her around the house, but it's getting better and better. You caught a great moment there!

No I actually got the dress at a Cracker Barrel store for $12.00. Don't ask me why the Cracker Barrel had dog items but they did.

We also got her a toy from there that she ABSOLUTLEY LOVES! You put in on your hand like an oven mit and you can make it open and close it's mouth like a puppet. The material it was made of is really strong and has held up very well! I think it was called a "Bite Meez" toy. Oh, I found somewhere else that sells them.

Bite Meez Doy Toys

She has a pink poodle and a reindeer. Neither one are listed here but she LOVES to play with those toys. I don't give it to her unless one of us is playing with it with her so that she won't tear it up and she will run to the cabinet where it stays begging for us to take it out and play!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived