CairnTalk

Sleepy Sleepy

purebella

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump.

This is a great thread!

I just had surgery but I'll soon get the camera out to get Daisy in her usual 'prone' position!

And ya'll don't laugh too hard, I'm in the middle of stripping her puppy coat...

Holly usually sleeps on her side or is in "frog" position. She almost never curls up... That's why I was so surprised when I caught her sleeping like this with my parent's beagle.

y4fgoc.jpg

Oh how adorable is THAT?!?!?! I just love seeing the pictures of the different types of dogs sleeping together.

Dawnya, hope you feel better soon!

• 2 years later...

Well I had to locate this old post and add my own pics to it!

They don't sleep often .... but every once and a while :)

Oh and in the first Lily is wearing a diaper because she was in heat...worked well.

post-2860-1209692579_thumb.jpg

post-2860-1209692915_thumb.jpg

I'm glad you found this old thread. I'd been thinking about starting one about weird sleeping positions. Angus sleeps in some really crazy positions, especially on the couch. We joke that it's his "cairn" He likes to burrow between the pillows.

Here are a few pictures.

post-3227-1209747594_thumb.jpg

post-3227-1209747713_thumb.jpg

post-3227-1209747767_thumb.jpg

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

Yes! Kirby likes to prop herself up between me and my husband so she stays on her back. This is the usual morning position.

Packy is big on the side sleeping position. If he's on his side, I know he's really relaxed. Cooling the jewels is for lazy laying around when he wants his belly rubbed. The froggy position is for cooling off or just a quick rest before he jumps up to do something important. He uses froggy a lot ion the dock in the sun in between swimming in the lake. And he has been caught with his head hanging over the edge of his basket!

They are so cute!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

This is a great thread, i loved looking at all the wee sleepy babies, so cute. I have to add my own, here Harvey looks like a big, scruffy brush.

100_0039.jpg

Here's the Cairn part of Max sleeping upside down. He loves this position. If we're watching TV and he rolls over like this, he gets a tummy rub.

upsidedownpm9.th.jpg

Ok - I am late on this thread but sleeping pics are my favourite - here is a selection: Oscar as a pup, Oscar with our lovely labrador Josie, and Oscar just last week - soooo tired he was asleep like a baby in my arms - how nice is it when they do that :)

post-2993-1210031097_thumb.jpg

post-2993-1210031169_thumb.jpg

post-2993-1210031175_thumb.jpg

post-2993-1210031202_thumb.jpg

OMG such cute photos of sleeping cairns here! Mine tend to tuck paws under themselves or just spread out.

But the babies! lol, they are forever so cute when they sleep..

post-3438-1210047252_thumb.jpg post-3438-1210047280_thumb.jpg

>http://www.freewebs.com/aimforcairns/

Archived