CairnTalk

Pics of the girls.....

mrskti

Now that you mention it, Dori looks tiny compared to Ellie in the pic where they are laying side by side! Ellie doesn't look fat, she looks tall!

Good luck at the vet. PLease let us know what he/she says!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Yep, Ellie is tall for sure. I should have known when we looked at them, cause she was way bigger than Dori. I even asked if they were from the same litter.

Well we're back from the vet....Evidently, she has Clostridial bacterea....at least that's how it looks on the sheet. I had them give me a copy of the records so I can take it to my vet when we get home Wed. I felt real uncomfortable taking her to an unknown. They gave her antibiotics and some prescription science diet....which she enhailed! I'm not sure why she needed that, maybe softer on her system that the hard dog food she reguarly eats. So guess we'll see how she does tonight....I'm hoping we dont have a mess in the car tomorrow....we're heading back to Illinois. WIsh me luck!!! :(

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Best of luck! Let us know what your vet says when you get home!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Well we made it to southern Illinois w/o any problems...so far, so good! Actually the girls have been awesome today, but boy are they lettin it rip in the hotel room!!!! LOL Tomorrow should be a piece of cake......

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived