CairnTalk

The Urban Cairn

Blackbelt Jones

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a doggie school bus here!!!! I have never heard of such a thing! That is awesome!!!! Loved the pics! Charley sure is cute!!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Charlie is one educated little fellow. Next he will be teaching class :lol:

He is a handsome fellow

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Oh my goodness! Bostoncairn....we used to live in the south end! We lived in

Wilkes Passage. Right next door to the dog park. We moved to NYC in 2004.

The south end is soooooo awesome! Polka Dog Bakery was Grilly's favorite place!

I loved the Franklin Cafe! Oh, if we had stayed they could have been cairn buddies!!!!

Here is a pic of Grilly in Boston!

116949908.jpg

69238069.jpg

Say hello to the south end for us!

ellie

thanks Beth!

If you look in the first picture you can see the corner of the dog park!

This pic was taken in our bedroom, but the living, dining/ rec room (it was

a loft) windows all faced the dog park! Grilly reigned supreme from his ottoman!!

69201077.jpg

He couldn't go in.....but he sure had fun watching!!!!!

What a tremendous time I had looking at all these pictures!!! Clancy is beyond adorable! Grilly's pictures are terrific as well!

Is Clancy a Sox's fan or Cubs fan?
I am so glad you had a great time in Chicago! As to your question... Clancy may live downtown, but he is a South Sider at heart... :) Go Go White Sox!

April2006088-large.jpg

How could I have missed this thread

I LOVE this thread! All the pictures are so great. That doggie bus in Boston is just the best! I wish NYC had something like that ;)

Unfortunately I don't have any new pictures of Dylan, because he's recovering from his neutering :sick: ...poor guy. But as soon as he's back to his old self, I'll be sure to post some new ones. I can't wait to get some 'spring in the city' pics!

Unfortunately I don't have any new pictures of Dylan, because he's recovering from his neutering :sick: ...poor guy.

With spring in full bloom Sophie has been discovering many other things along the sidewalks, like mice in abandoned buildings and bumble bees. The grass tickles her butt also which startled her at first. Spring has also brought winos on to the streets...she is not thrilled with winos.

Traffic, noises, even skateboards don't phase her...but winos bug her.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

It has been long since I've posted but was drawn to this thread. Anyway, we used to live in the Chicago burbs -> Arlington Heights in particular, before we moved to Malaysia last May. Hence, thought I would share some pictures of Axle (wheaten) and Cami (brindle) taken a few days ago, representing South East Asia! As usual, the hardest part was getting them to stay still and look at the camera...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome...=8AatWjZm2aNWHT

It has been long since I've posted but was drawn to this thread. Anyway, we used to live in the Chicago burbs -> Arlington Heights in particular, before we moved to Malaysia last May. Hence, thought I would share some pictures of Axle (wheaten) and Cami (brindle) taken a few days ago, representing South East Asia! As usual, the hardest part was getting them to stay still and look at the camera...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome...=8AatWjZm2aNWHT

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wonderful pics...how are Axle and Carni handling the climate? (I assume it's hot and humid, correct?)

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

WOW! Love the photos of Axle and Cami. The pictures with the tall buildings are sure breath taking. beautiful and the pups make the photo complete.

YEAH!! Clancey! CHGO WHITE SOXS!!

I love the photo with Claney tasting the water at oak street beach. The photos are just adorable of course Clancey makes them that way. Keeping the photos coming. He sure is a darling boy.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Thanks for asking but Axle and Cami have both acclimated very nicely to the weather here. Initially they were really hot and started shedding a little but they soon got used to it. Most of the time we leave the fan on 24/7 and at times turn on the air cond. Not bad as long as they don't stay out under the hot sun for long hours.

Glad you all like the pictures. The pups sure make the pictures more interesting...

• 7 months later...

Hello all! Thought I'd resurrect this old thread for all the city dwelling Cairn's out there. :) Going through some photos my wife took, and this one struck me as really funny...

December2006001-large.jpg

...there is always something interesting going on outside that window, even from 19 floors up!

We live in a tiny place, but we are blessed with a tiny (and cuddley!) Cairn... he is 13 months and a perfect 13 pounds! Perfect for downtown livin'. And please, please, please everyone share photos of your little furry guys and girls in the big city!!!

Archived