CairnTalk

Rufus in the Highlands

binkyrab

Brody's mum, Fantastic photos! you really put us to shame we have been to scotland loads of time's but have'nt seen all the places you have.

Nice to see Bramar thats where we stay also the next village on ballater.

We always go for xmas or New Year so iv only seen the Highland games ground under snow!

Thanks for shareing

Binky

I wanted to add my two cents , Those are awesome photos I would love to tour the Highlands one of these days the landscape there is amazing.

Binky that was just a little adjustment made in Photo shop to bring out the color. My Wife actually made the adjustments. She uses my login to keep things simple for me. Glad you enjoyed the outcome.

James

vangard_and_bt_shoot_rufus_233.jpg

vangard_and_bt_shoot_rufus_191.jpg

Here are the other two pictures, I didn't realize that I had missed them. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the updated versions. I have an ancient copy of photoshop, but it is enough for me. --Valerie

These pics are wonderful. You spend so much time reading about Cairns originating from Scotland but usually don't get to see pictures of them in that element, so to speak. My babies would be happy as clams in that setting. Go Rufus!

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Wow, the photos are superb. So nice to see a Cairn on "home turf"! The photo of Rufus standing on his hind legs wearing his coat is seriously cute. :wub:

Rufus must be very well trained that you're comfortable letting him off lead, especially so far away from home.

I let one of mine off the lead (Abby) when we go to my local Common. Rudi I am just beginning to train - in fact I've got a trainer coming to my house this Thursday to help me out with him. I'm not sure I will every have the guts to let him off lead - he runs like the wind and if he sees a bird or a squirrel he's off like a rocket.

Stacey

That last pic is great, the one with him standing on his hind legs. Looks almost as if he was born as an "upright". Too cute!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Guest Darcy's Mom

The scenery is breathtaking, especially the water shots! But what would a good Scottish picture be without a handsome Cairn lad in it? I so loved the one of Rufus "at attention". Keep the pix coming!!!

Wow, the photos are superb.  So nice to see a Cairn on "home turf"!  The photo of Rufus standing on his hind legs wearing his coat is seriously cute.  :wub:

Rufus must be very well trained that you're comfortable letting him off lead, especially so far away from home.

I let one of mine off the lead (Abby) when we go to my local Common.  Rudi I am just beginning to train - in fact I've got a trainer coming to my house this Thursday to help me out with him.  I'm not sure I will every have the guts to let him off lead - he runs like the wind and if he sees a bird or a squirrel he's off like a rocket. 

Stacey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stacy, Rufus has been to lots of training ,I have to say he was the worst in the class,all the other dogs would be sitting nicely beside there owners when called and Rufus would still be running around trying to play with his chums, we would never let him off lead unless it's open spaces, we walked ten miles the day that photo was taken i think because there was four of us he stuck close by being in a pack! when we took him out yesterday he ran off chasing rabbits for half hour before he would come back.

Binky

Archived