CairnTalk

Crunch's new little brother

brin145

I love the pic where Crunch is looking at the new puppy in his crate! I want one!!!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

I am posting with great regret that he isn't going to be Munch. My husband and I marked names off the brainstorming list in turns. He must have really not be crazy about Munch.... first name off. I did so love the thought of calling him my little munchkin. Oh well. I don't win everything. He is Gus. I'm just thankful that some of the other choices didn't make it: Nero, Lincoln, Heath, Rolo....My son wanted Cerberus. :confused: Our little Gus is going potty outside pretty much everytime. I forgot have often you have to take them out just to see if it's time. I forgot about how hard it is getting up in the middle of the night. He is a real sweetie though, so that makes it worth it.

Crunch looks so excited about his new brother in that pic!!

Have you let them play together yet??

Cathy

P.S. Please.....more pics!!!

Cathy and Piper

He is just too cute. Did you get him from a breeder in Arkansas? I see you are in that state. I'm in Tennessee, but am from Arkansas and would like to find a breeder close by. Tink came from a breeder in NW Arkansas, but I do not think I will call her again when I'm looking for my next pup. (Don't know when that will be!)

LindaB

Marmielin

Whatever name you decide....he can't possibly get any cuter than he already is!! I love him!! (Crunch looks like he does too.)

Lisa

Gus is cute.  He's going to have about a hundred names before it's over, anyway!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You said that right! :D

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Linda B,

Yes, he did come from a breeder in AR. I didn't want to go back to the same breeder (in AR) where we got Crunch. I think (not sure) there are rules against me posting the breeder name, but I will PM you when I have the info in front of me tonight at home. If I read the forum rules and can post it, I will.

A PM will be fine. I do not know when we will get another because I want to quit working first, but would like to know a different breeder in Arkansas. Your puppy is so precious.

LindaB

Marmielin

I've been off the last few days and just now saw your new addition. He is adorable and I love the picture of Crunch looking at him in his crate! I think we might be giving in and adding one this spring or summer....

Archived