CairnTalk

Such a sad time with our little guy!

bonniebelle

Well, it's Thursday morning, and my darling little boy has crossed over that Rainbow Bridge, on this beautiful Spring day in Raleigh. (((( You will always be in my heart, Trissie. ))))

I will always remember how wonderful you've all been to me at this sad time. I wish many, many happy and healthy years for all of you and your beloved little creatures. Thank you so much ...

Bless you all,

Bonnie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie, I know how difficult it is to have to make this decision, having to do it myself several years ago. Trissie is in a special place right now, romping around with all the other Cairns that have crossed over the bridge. ((HUGS)).

Well, it's Thursday morning, and my darling little boy has crossed over that Rainbow Bridge, on this beautiful Spring day in Raleigh.  (((( You will always be in my heart, Trissie. ))))

I will always remember how wonderful you've all been to me at this sad time. I wish many, many happy and healthy years for all of you and your beloved little creatures. Thank you so much ...

Bless you all,

Bonnie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bonnie, I'm so sorry. Surely Trissie is smiling down at you from the Rainbow Bridge and will be there for you when the time comes. He had a wonderful life with a loving family.

God bless.

Tara, Olie and Teddy's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

My deepest sympathy's to you and your family. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :pray:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I am so very sorry for your loss. As hard as it was, you made the right decision. I truly believe, as the others do, that Trissie is now healthy and whole, and having the time of his life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :pray:

Bonnie,

Please find comfort in knowing you were the BEST thing that ever happened to Trissie, that he had a wonderful life with someone he loved and was loved back in the same capacity. I believe with all my heart someday we will be reunited with the ones that made our lives full and happy.

Sandy

Dear Bonnie,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Trissie. Our babies really do leave pawprints on our hearts, forever and ever. But what a lucky boy he was to be loved so much, and now he's looking down on you and telling you not to be sad. I really do believe that they watch over us forever.

Love,

Nancy and "Molly"

Bonnie:

I am sorry for your loss. Trissie had the best family, and you gave him a great, long love filled life.

Tracy, Bratt & Mett

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Dear Bonnie,

Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your dearest Trissie.

It has only been a short year since we had to make the same difficult decision for our sweet girl. I share in your pain & sorrow and pray you will find some solace in the many happy, loving memories of your boy.

Godspeed Trissie!

Barbara

I have such Love still for my dear departed Max that it is hard to read this and not sob. I know just what you had to go through to make the decision and that it isn't easy. They trust us to do the right thing for them and to know when they cannot go on with pride, comfort and enjoyment of life. Feel some joy through the pain of your loss by remembering all the wonderful times you had together. I recalled that even though I moved often, Max was always there to make the new place feel like home. That furry face became my family, even before I met my husband.

Of course DH grew to Love him so much that I think he had the harder time adjusting after Max was gone. We send our sincere condolences to you. Thank you for posting too. I hope your sadness will lessen when you share it.

Dear Bonnie,

Please accept my sincere sympathy for the loss of your sweet boy Trissie.

It is very hard to type this as tears flow. Only a little over a year ago I had to make the same decision. Losing Missy has been far the hardiest thing to get threw in my life. I'm still not over it, truly, I think I never will be. She meant so much to me. I found little things that keep her so close to me. I ordered off of E-bay this gal that has little urn necklaces. I have a paw print that is a little urn and I filled it with a small amount of Missys ashes. That has been around my neck from the day it arrived. That keeps her close to my heart each and every day. Time heals like everything else but the empty feeling for me is always there for my girl. Come here to talk, let us know how you are doing. Know in your heart that you were blessed with 16 1/2 wonderful, beautiful years with Trissie. I know my little Missy was there to greet Trissie and said another Cairn, lets go play!

God bless

Rhonda

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hi! There is nothing more endearing than the unconditional love of a dog - - - may you find peace in knowing that you did the right thing in releasing Trissie from all his pain and suffering - - may the memories you have of him keep you close to him always. God bless!

Dear Bonnie

This has been very hard for me and my husband to read. so fresh in our minds with bubba that we cannot help but cry for you knowing the pain..the emptiness..the extreme emotions you must be feeling.... :(

Know that everyone is here for you..as you can see. Use that support and kindness to guide you thru this terrible time. Allow yourself to grieve..to scream..to get mad..to experience all the emotions this has brought you to.

Never forget that you are not alone. And never forget that in the end you gave your Trissie the greatest gift of all....although hard ...your love was overwhleming to save Trissie from the enivatble pain she may have had to endure....

My prayers and sympathy are with you

Stacey Mark Bubba Dingo and Oakie

Stacey, Shep, Dingo, Oakie and of course, Bubba!!

Archived