CairnTalk

Frisky is getting close to death...............

Binx75075

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIP Frisky as of 8:45am.

He had another seizure on the way to the vet. He passed 30 seconds after getting the fatal shot.

13 years & 3 months I had Frisky. Life will not be the same without him. I don't think it hit my mom until after they gave him the fatal shot. He shook violently for about 4 seconds & then his body went limp. My mom started crying so hard & then I lost it. I just sat in the corner & cried. This was one of the hardest things I have had to deal with.

RIP Frisky.....

Thank you all for your love & support.

Jason,

I feel so incredibly sorry for you and your family's loss. We're all crying right along with you.

Poor Frisky... having to live through all the pain of that illness. Now he is at peace. God bless.

Keep coming back here...we'll be here for you.

Tara, Olie, Teddy and Sweet Pea's Mom

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Jason, I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know how hard this was for you and your mom but you did the best thing by letting Frisky be at peace. My heart just breaks for you all.

Frisky, this candle is for you sweetie.... :candle: I know you are running, playing and having a wonderful time with all our beloved pets at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jason,

I am so sorry. I know only too well the feeling of loosing a beloved pet. Frisky is now at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and happy, and if you believe as I do, someday you will see each other again!

Mike

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to loose one of them when they have become such a part of our lives. I know that Frisky knew how much he was loved by your family. Although he was with you for many years, when the time comes, it is never long enough. I hope that you will continue to visit the site and pray for comfort for both you and your family.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's so hard to give up a loved pet..................jan

jan

He who laughs last thinks slow.

I am so sorry for your loss. I also hope you continue to visit this site and your myspace group. I left a little something for you there at that forum too.

Gertie and I will be thinking of you and Frisky :candle:

Jason, I just found out about Frisky....I am very sorry for your loss, and I know it will be hard to recover from it...please continue to use this forum to vent...

Anna

Jason, I'm so sorry to hear about Fisky's passing. It's always so hard to see our little pets go through so much. It takes alot of courage to do what you had to do today, and one of the hardest I have ever had to do too.

((Hugs)).

I'm so sorry to hear of Frisky's passing. It must be a hard time for you, I hope you find some comfort in remembering the happy times.

ctdogs.jpg

Jason,

Words can not express how sorry I am for your loss. All

I can say is that I am sorry. :candle: For Frisky.

Ellie

oh Jason I'm so sorry about Frisky. It stinks to have to make those tough descisions with our pets, they are certainly like our babies. Hang in there kid, time heals all wounds. Hugs to mom too.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Bless you for having the courage to ease Frisky's suffering. He knew his master's love all his life, what a lucky dog. Godspeed Frisky! I'm certain his Creator cherishes him on the other side.

Our sincerest condolences for your sorrow--

Jason:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Jason,

I can't imagine what you are feeling and dread the day that I have to go through the same. Please know that your friends are thinking about you.

Brinda

May you find peace with memories and comfort in knowing you gave Frisky a good life full of love.

I am so sorry....

Sandy

Truly sorry to hear about the passing of your dog. The hurt in our hearts reminds us how much connection and affection we feel for these noble beasts.

Maxter

Jason,

I am so sad to hear that Frisky is not well, it hurts to know how har this must be for you. I was up half the night worrying about when that time comes for one of my precious ones, and none of them are sick or anything! My thoughts and prayers are with you and Frisky, I hope it all turns out alright.

Krista and Kipper

:pray: Jason

We have not been on the site much since the passing of Bubba...but today we read your post about Frisky

and knew the loss and extreme pain you must be feeling :(

We are so so sorry to hear about Frisky...our hearts are aching for you...

I only wish words could take away the pain you must be feeling right now.... :confused:

Know that we are praying for you, and thinking of you....

And remember... these people on this board are a God Send..

I have never experienced such kindness and support during our loss... but it is here with these wonderful people. They are all truely genuine and caring. :halo: This is the time to lean on these awesome people.

It will make your journey thru much easier, and prehpas a little less painful

My husband and I will be praying for you ...We are so so so sorry

Stacey and Mark

Stacey, Shep, Dingo, Oakie and of course, Bubba!!

I'm so sorry for your lose. I know how much strength and pain it takes to say goodbye, I lost two dogs in less than a year, a 13 yo and a 15 yo. As they get older you try prepare yourself but it still is a shock and painfull. When we lost Emma in February I swore I would never do it again and I was not getting another dog. But as time goes on the love fo the little guys grows and you can't help but to share it.

Let yourself grieve and the pain will pass. You will always remember Frisky who will always be in your heart and when you're ready share that love with another.

Prayers for Frisky and your family.

Patrick

smallcandle.jpg

Jason,

I'm so very sorry to hear that Frisky passed away. I read your posts and it sounds like Liver disease.

My Missy passed away last November from a liver tumor (benign) that she had for many years.

At age 17 the tumor enlarged so big it blocked her tummy etc.. causing the toxins to back up in her body causing the seizures like Frisky. My heart aches for you and know Im thinking of you and the family.

Godspeed Frisky.

Hugs to you Jason.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Thank you all for your kind words. It was quite overwhelming to read all of it. You guys brought tears to my eyes. The warmth & compassion was the most sincere thing I have seen in a long while. We did have Frisky cremated & I thought I would share with you a picture of his urn. Thank you all again.

FriskysUrn.jpg

Archived